http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, August 24, 2008

"stitch n pick"




Ok.. so I have been doing a little stitch and pick these days... which gives us another texture to add to our scrapping pages.... so next time you stitch it .... pick it too!
Here's how I go about it... I actually stitch the same lines 3 times so I have lots more thread to pick at...I use a strip of sellotape on the back, so the stitching doesn't all come out in on pick!.......... to easy - now its your turn..... Mwah!

13 comments:

Kylie said...

You've won me mate!!...what can't you do??.....lovin this technique & will give it a go for sure!!....so glad your feeling better & back on track!!

Louise said...

Damned Brill Girl!!!

Diane said...

I'm loving the stitch and pick thing - thanks for sharing how to do it too, cos I would've ended up with a row of holes!!!

Will have to go try before you come up with another awesome technique

Nicole said...

Love the pages, and the technique

Have tried this before but it never seems to work, even with the tape behind. GRRRRRR

Nicxx

On my way... said...

Love them Leeann! You continue to surpise me with what u come up with :D

Donna said...

love it.. I think I m gonna combine this with my stitch and rip for my BOY.. I will get it done..I will!!! pMSL

Lisa said...

Dang Girl!!! I am lovin your work! Im usually more of a simple scrapper, but the more i look at yr gallery on the boxx - im hooked! im definatly joinin in of yr tech challenges!

I love yr profile pic here too - your gorgeous!!

Nic said...

Great idea, I will definately have to give it a go! Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Oh very creative Leeann.
Your just full of it aren't you hun :D
Creative juices that is ;)
Well done and TY for inspiring me over and over again.
xxTam

Unknown said...

what a cool idea - will have to try it!
You have so many fabulous ideas, which is why I'm passing on my blog award to you :)
Aga xx

becspicer said...

I followed the link from Aga's blog. Great work. Love your style. Wish I could create like this.

Sue-ann said...

Wow, love this idea. Definitely give this a try on my next lo.
:) S

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeann,
I used your stitch and pick technique on my September scrapjack LO. (I have a peek on my blog x)
Thanks for the constant inspiration hun
mwha!
xxTam