http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another lot of Scrappiness......





Check out my mini playing card album over at Scrapping Clearly where I am their guest artist... here's a link that will take you there..... Guest idea gallery.... while you are there why not check out all the other girls and also all there fabbo clear creations!!!!

"i scream 4 ice cream"

"sorry out for publication"



It's this weeks color combo at color combo galores..... i took some sewing inspiration from Jo Kinder and the next step ... a place filled with awesome ideas... why not have a go....the idea i have used is called doodling sewing... i so love it!!!!

"two peas in a pod"

I have used my large bubble border and some glimmermist.... I would like to say this is how Loolabelle used my chipboards and i just had to copy cat her.


"just call me pip"

Another LO, I used my large bubble tree and glimmer mist, once again this is how loolabelle used it. She is so very creative and i just love seeing what this gal comes up with!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I love all of you work especially "i scream 4 icecream", I think it ROCKS!

Peggy said...

wow, they are all so beautiful!!! There's always so much inspiration to be found on your blog, thanks!
xxx Peggy

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous work!! Love your misting and how you used the stitching ideas from The Next Step! I know I am inspired! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous artwork! I love it all! TFS!

Linn said...

I dont even know were to begin LOL, its so much artwork and unique style. It is breathtaking!! Thank you for all your inspiration!