http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, March 1, 2014

paper bakery kit club share....

hello... 
time to share my paper bakery mixed media projects i created using the 



"capture my heart 6 x 12 canvas"

CLICK HERE to see steps on how i created this canvas.





i love the mediums in the kit!
i used one of the prima wood veneer trays for this piece. 

"near my heart - love"




and using the mixed media kit which has the coolest glimmer mists and other mediums i created this page. i used the exclusive stencil and flair button also.

"hello"




thanks for popping by...cant wait to hook into the next mixed media kit!
miss wally xxx

4 comments:

Jen xo said...

the box with all its lovely compartments is just stunning....looks like you have been having fun :)

Lizzy Hill said...

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall when you get those kits....& even more, I'd ADORE sitting watching you scrap. SOunds a bit 'creepy'...but I promise I wouldn't move a muscle!!! LOL....& Kiwi CUZZIES...we ALL need some of them...gorgeous creations:):)

Lizzyc said...

These creations are stunning, I loved your step by step and all the texture looks amazing, as are the colors.. love the tray too and your layout is fabulous.. love the wood embellies too.. I hope your weekend has been good.. they go too fast!

Janet's Joy said...

I love how creative you are! Awesome projects!