http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another "NEW GIG" for me......

I am the newest member @ Scrapping Clearly,
totally awesome as I just love all things clear..... just click on the logo and check out my gallery and all the other DT girls.....

Thanks for stopping by........ some scrappy clear creations coming soon.................mwah xx

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations on your NEW GIG!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Leeann! This is totally your thing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeann, congrats on the new gig, sooooo exciting, can't wait to see what you do and I just love your Christmas Cheer layout, it's one of my favs :):):):):):):)

Ebony van der Starre said...

Loving your LOs! Congrats on your new gig!Lookforward to seeing your creations. Thanks for popping by my blog!Much appreciated~

Kristy said...

Hiya Leeann, BIG congrats again on another exciting adventure! You are without a doubt "super scrap-woman" I don't know how you do it all!
Thanks for dropping by my little blog. I bought the cloud paper at Renaye's on saturday - it's cosmo cricket 'earth love - remember'. I also stocked up on some new new funky sassafras lass paper which is absolutely gorgeous (which I think you'll love).
Anyways take care and happy scrapping x

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats on the new gig, very exciting, cant wait to see your first project.

THANKS so much for the buttons, just gorgeous.
:) x