http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello... Its time for the Clique Kits August Pep Rally....

Yay... Excited to be here and share all my pages with you using this mouths kit from Clique Kits... I love this Kit "RIO"
That navy blue had me and all the cute tags, tabs and bits and bobs in the embellishments pack. I love using them to create layers on my pages. 


Picture



and here's our line up girls...


YOU ARE HERE ...  LEEANN PEARCE


Ok so now its times to share  what I created using this wonderful kit!

"This girl"




"Smile"



"Holiday"



"All my heart"




Yep, there you have it... so much fun with this kit... so many cool layouts and memories record. 
Thanks  for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed the pep rally







13 comments:

Unknown said...

Woww beautiful layouts!!!

Sayda said...

so cute <3

Unknown said...

Ese fondo con cĂ­rculo y journaling esta genial

Unknown said...

Yours projects are perfects!!!! I love the colors and your mix media style <3

Marixel Rojas said...

It is really wonderful!

Milca said...

All beautiful projects but my favorite is the last. Perfect!

Lizzy Hill said...

Frreakin' AWESOME...the whole lot of em. I'm LOVING Navy atm, too....as for that top one with your 'grumpy' looking girl. FAVE....that down the page design. LOVE!!!

Melissa Vining said...

Stunning projects as always! I just love your amazing style!

Kim A. said...

Such adorable projects!!

Lizzyc said...

Amazing creating, fantastic designs and great photos! Love these!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Your layouts are so fabulous! You rocked this kit!!

Claudia said...

Love this your Layouts is Amaizing !!

Nicole Martel said...

Love your work. These are all great.