http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, January 17, 2010

it's feels like 100's and 1000's.............

"like bread and butter"... they go together...

funny Holly asked if she was the bread...hehehehe...
...some hand dyed doilies, handmade chipboard buttons, random stitching,doodling,prima packaging, lace apple PP which i turned over didn't like the shade of green it was... and this really cute bird in a birdcage...


"beach bub"..... Jorja's first time at the beach....
... i think jorja is going to have the cutest album it's so colorful at the moment... i love it... and i'm thinking of naming it 100's and 1000's....lol


I have used 3 different sizes of the bubble trees and just cut the stems off... paint then blinged it...along with some more doilies and a bit of fimo magic - hot air balloon, clouds and sail boat, plus some fabric buttons...

so have you been scrapping with some of my chippy's... well don't be shy i wanna see...

Purchase at: "stuff 2 scrap"

thanks folks... xx

new blog: Shop and Crop check it out...

11 comments:

Peggy said...

OOoooh your LO's always make me so happy! I love them both, especially the second one ... how I'd love to scrap like that! And I think you're so right, Jorja is going to have the most wonderful, cutest album ever!
xxx Peggy

mandysea said...

I just ABSOLUTEY love your style!!!

I'm off to find me a little birdcage!!! wow its stunning!!!

Lorna May said...

More great layouts, I always feel happy when been for visit to yr blog. Love the album name.

Have used yr bird cage in this L/O:
http://scrappingandchatting.blogspot.com/2010/01/watch-birdy.html

Didn't realise the tree shape comes in different sizes ooohhhh.

Julie said...

wow missy Leeann these are just so cute.

Megan W said...

Lookin good Leeann i love poppin in here to see your awesome creations, LOL about the bread and butter LO. cant wait to see some more when you get back from the house :)
Can we see some sneaky peaks of your new place ??
Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you over at Shop and Crop's new blog. Congrats on your SBM CT win....that is very exciting and well deserved.

A Soldier Girl said...

I love love love your work .. hey I emailed you a series of question I need answered over at AMM.

Can you respond to me at
sasha.holloway@ymail.com as soon as you can.

Thanks boo

Shelley Haganman said...

L-O-V-E your work!!! It's fabulous!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yum...so much eye candy...I adore the LO of ur beach bub! She is soooo adorable! Hope that you are enjoying the last of the school holidays! Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow, I know you will celebrate in style!!! Tatum xx

Kristy said...

oooh and ahhh!!!

Love these LO's missy! They are DEVINE!
Loving your balloons and flags... so funky... so miss wally!
I have exciting news to share with you, CK have requested to I post them one of my LO's for the aussie reader gallery! Very, very, VERY excited at the prospect!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Talk about eye candy! And I thought my LOs were bright! LOL! Love your work - you totally rock!!! :)