http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, August 20, 2010

the colour room + doodles = totally fun time creating!!!!


*** out for publication ***

of course I had to add the bike and butterfly kite!!!!
was a lot of fun creating for this palette - come on over and play!!
  and this is my sample layout for  AUGUST DOODLES GROUP AT THE BOXX "happiness soars"
some details of those colorful balloons!!!
and a bit more detail - those mushrooms are from MLBOW they are my most wanted... I absolutely heart them and need more!!
printable doodles - your need to save to your computer
and a little sketch to get you started!!! - you are welcome to check out my oodles of doodles  group at the boxx
and a new balloon in the shop -  "come soar thru the skies with me" - round balloon red/white clouds and chocolate brown birdy pin. "the chip chop shop" 
thanks for popping by leeann xxx

9 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, both those layouts are stunning.......love them. and have saved the doodles, thanks

Anonymous said...

I love your work it is so colourful and original.
Oh and your children are gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous layouts Leeann...and thanks for sharing the doodles...very nice:)

Jenny x

Penny said...

Totally amazing! Esp. love the hot air balloon one. How do you get your tinsy paper spirals to stick?

Star Rork said...

Im so amazed every time I stop by your blog. your work is pure art!

Andie said...

Have grabbed your doodles (eek, once upon a time I would've been put in jail for saying that!) Thanks for sharing!!!

Janine K said...

OMG this LO is so AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it. You are one very talented girl.

On my way... said...

Love the doodles Leeann, really gorgeous!

Xx

chrisw said...

wow this is absolutely stunning