http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, October 4, 2008

6x6 Pattern Paper Pads......



Question from Natalie - What do I do with them? I don't really scrap 6x6 and although I have used some pages and joined them together to make a sort of quilt effect I can't think what to do with the rest of the almost full pads.

Ok so i put my hand up and said to Natalie to post the pads to me and I will have a play! So what have done is made a circle album using the non pattern papers and back each page with another color and machine stitched...also making some peep holes. The next album is a 6x12 which i used alot of the pattern papers...i did the same with this one and back each page and machine stitch too... I also made each member of the family a monogram - with the help of my cricut - i cut each letter out 4 times so that its chunky, and last a 12 x 12 page which i just glued to CS, then ripped a page from a music book and place off centre...adding more machine stitching and distressing and inking....of course i have thrown in some little extras there.... stamped so j-spots and punched some tabs and cuttlebug some little people.

So Natalie i hope what i have made for you , you like and I hope I have given some of you some ideas....Mwahxx

1 comment:

Tam said...

How freakin clever are you woman.......my gosh!
Lucky you Nat...what a treat....a Leeann original in the post....
Love seeing your creations girl! xx