http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hello...

Oh its been like forever that I've blogged or done anything crafty on here. That's ok... I've been busy doing lots of things with family and friends and crafting too. Just unable to use my computer to its full potential from all the updates now my computer is consider a dinosaur! But  I will be getting a new one soon. 

Anyway let me share this with you...
I'm off to Port Lincoln in South Australia for a long weekend in June2017!



I'm so excited for this. I had the pleasure of attending last year and had the best time. I was over the moon to be asked By Amanda and Meredith to teach. Holy Moly I was very excited to receive that email! Shaking in my boots, ...  doing this is out my comfort zone but being there last year I saw how the other teachers managed it... if not I can always go to the bar... YEAH!

I've a heap of other news too... it's has to do with a tree/sea change!
Its crazy cant believe we are doing this but yes its Happening at present!
Thanks... Miss Wally xxx


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Howdi! So good to hear you are all ok and you sound like lots is happening in your world.. so good about your teaching gig.. you will rock it...

Racesite Pro said...

You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant.
경마
온라인경마

먹튀검증 said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article :D 먹튀검증