http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Create.....

"beach combers"


"baby j @ 13 weeks"

"Sorry out for publication"


"they said"


Just a little bit of scrappiness...... using up some of the dozens of flowers I made.... still love' em........ I got myself a darning foot so that I can do free motion sewing.... so can't wait to play with that!!!!!
My head is hurting as I have a zillion of ideas that I want to get down.... have got 4 projects on the go because of this....
thanks for popping by...mwah xx

12 comments:

Lauren said...

"Damn...that looks awesome!" Thats what I said as your blog opened...love all of it- your flowers rock, the stitching so so cool and paint brilliant! So much to love :)
Question for you- what do you use to colour in your white doodling borders???
Hope your having a lovely week xx Loz

Stacey Young said...

Stunning as always Leeann, Love baby J @ 13 wks, gorgeous layout!!! I feel the same at the moment, so much going on and not enough time. Take care:)

Kristy said...

Gorgeous Leeann! I absolutely love your work! Glad you got hold of that paper and love how you used it. Can't wait to see what'you come up with, with your darning foot!
Cheers, Kristy

Sarah Lou said...

Wow all your details are amazing!! So divine!

On my way... said...

These are so stunning Leeann!!!! Oh I wanna be you when I grow up, lol ;)

xx

Nina said...

SIMPLY AMAZING AS ALWAYS LEEANN!

Julie said...

simply stunning Missy L love them

Linn said...

Just stunning creations! I love your work, all the details, colors and layers. The more I look the more details shows up. Just awsome!!

mjsphoto6 said...

awesome lubbly...
you are still amazing... wish you were closer so i could smooch away your creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m xx

Janinek said...

These LOs are so insanely cool. Just love them!

Leanne said...

Wow! Some gorgeous stuff happening here! :) Thanks for your wonderful comments too. I'm really excited!

Sue-ann said...

These are great Leeann, I love that green paint!!!!