...yippee it's time for the very first "the color room" blog hop...
We are celebrating our 50th Palette, and we have some amazing things to share with you this week.
You have just come from "LARISSA'S BLOG", and i bet you were blown away that girl is one seriously awesome chick!
UP-CLOSE AND PERSONAL with.....“Leeann” (aka miss wally)
1. I am from.........Capel - Western Australia and I am currently Designing for... Helmar, Stuff 2 Scrap, Scrapping Clearly, The Polka Dot Place Kit Club and of course The Color Room.
2. I Live with - My DH Quentin and 3 Gorgeous daughters Holly , Storm and Jorja
3. On my desk right now you will find... room for you to come over and scrap!!!
4. My favorite colors to work with at the moment are fresh shabby shades a little brighter than pastel tones ... like teal, cream, red, pink flamingo, and yellow.
5. What kind of themes do you often scrap? I scrap for pure enjoyment but I also like to record some stories.
6. Where do I scrap? In the chilli room...
7. I also have my own little shop called "the chip chop shop" it's full of yummy handmade scrappy items.
8. What is your scrapping process? depends on the mood... but most of the time i grab all my supplies and start throwing them around and then at the end i kinda look for a photo or the other way...lol
9. My favorite food is... lamb with lots of mint sauce ( i was a kiwi )
10. My top 3 favorite tools are - sewing machine, paper piercer, croc-a-dile
11. I get my inspiration from - home deco for texture and scrappy blog and forums galleries and also magazines.
12. Describe a Technique you used on your project this week - "Coloring bakers twine with glimmer mist"
Step 1: Grab a glass jar and place some twine and mini wooden pegs inside
Step 2: Grab your glimmer mist and spray.
Step 3: Use a small stick and swish the twine and pegs around so that it soaks up all the mist.
Step 4: Once you have plenty on there take out your twine and pegs and let them dry.
Step 5:Now just have some fun scrapping with them.
Please feel free to try this technique on your challenge this week and join us at the Color room and participate HERE
Remember to leave a comment answering the question below to be in the running for this weeks special prize...
What is my scrap room called?
Thanks so much for stopping by
Next you are heading to "LENE BLOG" I cant wait to see what she has done with the palette
Thanks so Much for participating
... Leeann (aka Miss Wally)...