... palette 47 at the color room ...
...aussie scrap source have a fantastic challenge happening - why not check it out!
This was the first weeks challenge - making backgrounds using paints mists medium what ever you could get you hands on!!
I love this making memories foam stamp and I’ve had it for years… I’ve used it for lots of things and this is one way I like to use it.
How to create my background:
- Place a Couple of strips of masking tape on your card stock.
- Pick a color and paint the masking tape. Allow to dry
- Paint the entire background with white gesso. Be generous.
- While the gesso is wet use you stamp and stamp the entire background.
- Spray a little shimmerz on the stamp and randomly stamp in places. This adds a subtle hint of another color.
- let it dry.
- Now scrap it.
I love the pattern and texture this gives!
...and here you have it some new chipboard designs by me!!!!
"mushroom scallop border"
..."honey pot tree with cute bee"...
..."up and away"...
..plus a challenge i have set over at the "stuff 2 scrap blog"
go check it out...and play along there is chipboard to be WON!!!
...I used this piece of chipboard and create this little project...
...it's a babushka doll photo or memo board...
|...i used colored foam to decorate my doll all adhere using "helmars 450 quick dry"...|
...this month i am sponsoring the challange site...
...this is just some of whats inside the prize pack...
The prize pack is valued at $25.00 plus postage. There is an assortment of fimo magic, dyed doilies, Miss Wally’s journal spots and some of my old and very new chipboard designs along with some twine.
Plus - “the chip chop shop” is offering a 10% discount on all items in the shop for 1 week only!!!
- 10% discount on all shop items (NOT including postage) will be refunded back to you thru paypal or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject – SUYS10) and wait for total and account details.
- Leave “SUYS10” in the comments to buyer to be eligible for your discount.
- Only valid from 1st march – 7th march 2011
- you don't have to place an entry into the challenge site for this special offer....
Thanks Leeann xxx