http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

H A N D M A D E Y U M M I E S. . .


- Come in and check out the SHOP... 
I have some NEW PIN TOPPERS that you will just love... 
inspired by HALLOWEEN, AUTUMN AND THE HARVEST...
plenty of  fabulous embellishments for all your crafting needs!


plus - GIVEAWAY COMING SOON!

Thanks miss wally xxx

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello Leeann! Thanks for your lovely comment! No I haven't got my Sommerset mag yet... LOL. You wouldn't believe the dramas I went through to get the last issue! I wonder if I'm actually going to get it this time without hounding them... I wasn't the only one who waited... and waited... and waited. :O Thanks again for stopping by - I've been admiring your work on the BG blog! :D I've won 2 collection packs from them in a month! :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi again! Hey guess what?! I got my mag!!! Hey you didn't tell me you had a big whopping feature LMAO. WTG you!!! I've got another page coming up in the next mag looks like - last one had 2, and this one has the 1 and they've got one more so yep - I'll be getting another mag - yay! My next layout is called "Rundle Mall Balls" LMAO. I just emailed the mag asking if it's been sent yet today. Ha ha ha. I wanted to get onto it this time because last time I sat in silence for like 2 months waiting. :D Well at least I got it this time. Stoked hey. Congrats again on your big feature. It is such a good mag hey. LOVE it to bits. OMG it's awesome isn't it!?!!? I'm with you on that one - sooooo fantastic. Okay you get the picture LOL.

Take care!
xo

Renee Aslette said...

Ok Chantal and Leann. What is this mag and where can I get it from? I am totally intrigued!! LMAO