http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Sunday, December 15, 2013

oh deer me card and a scrapfriends colour challenge...

well we are drawing closer and closer to the end of another fabulous year. I've lots planned for myself next year as my baby heads off to kindy! I am really excited about that!

anyway just a couple of scrappy things to post...
first up is a card i made weeks ago using my new sizzix reindeer die... totally in love!



and next the last COLOUR PALETTE for 2013 at SCRAPFRIENDS





be sure to come over and check out the other design team  and guest designers samples...they are just awesome as always!

thanks for popping by... miss wally xxx

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. I always found that when the kids go off to kindy or school I am even busier trying to get so much more done!! I hope it is a great year next year for you!! Love the card, the reindeer die is majestic!! and your layout is fabulous, love the photo and fabulous design as always!! Have a great week!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous reindeer - methinks you like them:):) I really looove the circles & triangles on your page, too....FABULOUS:):)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Looks like you love reindeers as much as I do! I've just been off madly pinning all your work because it's all so fabulous. I'm especially loving that card. Gorgeous!!

Chantelle said...

gorgeous work as always - how I would love to sit and watch you scrap for a day. Cannot believe how quickly this year has past - we have not seen each other for ages :( must get on to that early next year - hope you are well xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work!!! Lovely! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Love your work Miss Wally...miss you. X

zenevak said...

LOVE this card and the layout. That deer die is fabulous!

Belinda Webster Photography said...

Stunning - the vivid red is beautiful!